Please read the terms carefully when using any content on the website as well as downloading and installing software introduced on the website.
- Website purpose:
Website phtbmedia.work (hereinafter referred to as phtbmedia for short) is a website to introduce, evaluate software, provide tips on: Software, computers, phones, internet.
PHTBmedia is created by T-Media Joint Stock Company (T-Media J.S.C), the content on the website is provided free of charge to Internet users who are interested in the services and content of the website (hereinafter referred to as the website for short). “User”).
PHTBmedia wants to create a community of users who love software, where they can share opinions and rate their favorite programs with other users.
- Article copyright:
T-Media J.S.C retains all rights to articles posted on website phtbmedia.work, and subdomains of phtbmedia.work, articles are understood to include (but are not limited to) text and Picture. Individuals and organizations are NOT ALLOWED to COPY the articles on phtbmedia.work without the consent of T-Media J.S.C.
If we detect copying without permission, we will notify the authorities or take legal measures to protect our content.
- Software copyright:
We as a compiler and introduce software features to users. Software is provided by the publisher, or author of the software (Publisher). All software copyright, software liability belongs to the publisher of that software.
- Issues (if any) when installing and using software:
All errors arising, if any, caused by the software when installing and using it are the responsibility of the individual or organization (publisher) of the software. We are not responsible for these errors.
- Support for downloading and installing: In order to help users download files and install easily, we provide a set to support downloading and installing utility software on the website, an installer capable of optimizing download speed and opening the installation file automatically. Users can use this utility or manually download and install the software as usual. This utility is just a file download tool, does not contain the publisher’s file. During the installation process, we suggest users to install the add-on as the homepage of the browser.
- Mechanism to save temporary files (Cache):
In some cases, in order to increase file download speed and optimize the network for users, we can store the publisher’s installation files on the CDN (Content Deverily Network – Content Delivery System) system. our cache mechanism (temporary storage), with this mechanism we store the original file from the publisher’s website without modifying, adding or falsifying no matter what the installation file is. put that.
Users can also choose to download files from the publisher’s original server.
- Cookies and IP
This website uses Google Analytics, which is a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are usually text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. The information about your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie will be transmitted to or stored by Google on a server in the US. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to make reports on website activity to website operators and to provide other services related to website activity. and use the internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties to which they are legally entitled.
- Users submit information to the website:
Users are allowed to submit and contribute their opinions to the content they are interested in, but it must be content that meets the following criteria:
- Content submitted to the website is content related to the feedback topic, do not send spam content, or meaningless messages.
- Do not send content that is not related to the website, or the article to be discussed.
- Users who have decided to share and provide content and/or information such as: Discussions, files, comments, and other content via phtbmedia.work must be considered as users. approved for