Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 220.127.116.11 | 6.8 Gb
The Arnoldrenderer product team is pleased to announce the availability of Arnold (or HtoA) 6.
1.4.0 for Houdini. This update is a minor feature release using Arnold 18.104.22.168.
– HTOA-1936 – Solaris: render region fixed relative to the scene
– HTOA-2039 – Skip colorspace UI code in batch mode
– ARNOLD-12660 – Volume rendering performance regression in Arnold 7.1.3
– ARNOLD-11448 – Crash stacktrace is not always printed
– ARNOLD-12590 – [GPU] Single channel 8-bit textures are too bright
– ARNOLD-12675 – [Maketx] maketx tool doesn’t recognize the –ignore-unassoc parameter
– ARNOLD-12619 – [MaterialX] Channel connections not exported when exporting MaterialX shading networks
– ARNOLD-12667 – [OCIO] Slow call to the OCIO color manager when reading raw textures in OSL
– usd#1278 Support visibility overrides on instances in the render delegate
– usd#1336 Fix empty ProductName rendering as .exr
– usd#1331 Fix motion blur sampling on skinned instances
– usd#1329 Fix inverted motion blur in the render delegate when using velocities
– usd#1315 Fix interpretation of primvars arrays with constant interpolation
– usd#1309 Fix RenderVar’s filter width not translated properly in the procedural
– usd#1306 Allow to render deepexr RenderProduct with kick
– usd#1282 Don’t set UsdUvTexture uvset when st coordinates are used
– usd#1281 Fix crash when a volume prim density field is invalid
– usd#1232 Set output to half precision for RenderVars with half types
– usd#1214 Make Sdr node discovery results consistent across renderers
is an advanced cross-platform rendering library, or API, used by a number of prominent organizations in film, television, and animation, including Sony Pictures Imageworks. It was developed as a photo-realistic, physically-based ray tracing alternative to traditional scanline based rendering software for CG animation. Arnold uses cutting-edge algorithms that make the most effective use of your computer’s hardware resources: memory, disk space, multiple processor cores, and SIMD/SSE units. The Arnold architecture was designed to easily adapt to existing pipelines. It is built on top of a pluggable node system; users can extend and customize the system by writing new shaders, cameras, filters, and output driver nodes, as well as procedural geometry, custom ray types and user-defined geometric data. The primary goal of the Arnold architecture is to provide a complete solution as a primary renderer for animation and visual effects.
provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Houdini interface. Having been in beta for several months, the plugin has already been used in production by many studios, including P Focus World for Hercules and Vampire Academy, Milk VFX for the Sherlock and Doctor Who TV series, and Framestore NY for the Captain Morgan commercials.
is leading provider of rendering software for animation and visual effects. The Arnold team believe that accurately and efficiently computing light transport in CG scenes is the best way to create stunning imagery for films and TV. Developers strive to provide clients with the best rendering tools to efficiently create realistic images.
Solid Angle is a wholly owned subsidiary of Autodesk Inc, and has its offices in Madrid and London.
Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold
Windows / Linux / macOs *