SmartScore 64 Professional Edition 11.5.98
Languages: English, German
File Size: 636.7 MB
SmartScore 64 Pro recognizes scores without any restriction on the number of parts or pages. Notation, lyrics and text recognized with up to 99+% accuracy*. Process choral scores, band arrangements, operas, hymns, musicals, instrumental and solo parts as well as full conductor’s scores. Scan, edit, transpose, extract parts, adjust page margins and reformat layout of practically any printed score. Print or save output to PDF, MusicXML, MP3 audio files all within a few minutes. Your new score will look great and playback will sound rich, nuanced and true-to-life.
SmartScore 64 is an indispensable tool for transcribers, arrangers, educators and music ministers. Whether you are using it to export scores to another notation program or using it entirely on its own, there is very little SmartScore 64 can’t do. Download the demo and discover its powers for yourself.
– Contains everything featured in all our other editions.
– Scan scores directly or process PDF files from the internet.
Scan conductor’s scores, band arrangements, opera folios and chorales directly from inside SmartScore. Recognize, play back and edit PDF or scanned scores including those with optimized systems and transposed instruments. Extract parts to separate SmartScore documents. Save to MusicXML file format and even to .MP3 audio.
Complex Symbols Recognition
Superior recognition and editing of complex symbols such as cross-staff beams, intra-staff voices, key and time signatures including change-of-key and change-of-time.
Intelligent Notation Editor
We worked just as hard in designing a streamlined note editor as we did with building the world’s most accurate recognition engine. Symbols, tools, controls and powerful dialog-driven functions are easily accessible with a single click or with keyboard shortcuts. We cut through the clutter so you don’t have to.
Easy-to-use Score Structure
Manage your score in a simple hierarchy. Extract parts graphically by selecting only the parts you want, creating a new document without touching the original. Add parts and control their visibility. Re-link parts when systems get broken due to scanning errors.
Includes precision recognition of chord symbols and guitar fret diagrams as well as text-only chord symbols. Chord symbols instantly update when you transpose key signatures, even across multiple key changes. Easily add or edit existing configurations with the Chord Editor. Display only fret diagram or chord name or both.
Page Formatting and Setup
Reformat page layouts simply and easily. Choose from several pre-formatted page types or customize your own layout. Easily adjust system and staffline spacing, margins and widths. Change landscape-portrait page orientations and still maintain perfectly centered music. Produce engraver-quality print and PDF output. Maintain all page formatting when you import SmartScore MusicXML files into your favorite notation program.
Input / Output Options
Transpose and print directly from SmartScore. Save as MIDI or MusicXML and open your scores in Finale, MuseScore, Sibelius or any other notation program supporting MusicXML. Export to Type 1 or Type 0 MIDI files as well as XF MIDI files for Yamaha keyboards. You can even convert playback to MP3 files!
SmartScore 64 Improvements (Since SmartScore X2)
– Full support for Audio Units (Mac) and VST (Win) plug-ins & digital soundfonts.
– New, streamlined interface.
– Improved recognition of Lyrics, Text, tempo and dynamic markings.
– Improved recognition of tuplets.
– Improved quality and control for page printing and PDF output.
– More nuanced and realistic playback with fluidsynth engine.
– Export playback to MP3.
– Better control of dynamics and tempo.
– “Rubato” graphical controller for subtle tempo changes.
– Recognizes larger scores (up to 100+ pages per session).
– Smoother handling of larger file sizes.
– Better error trapping.
– Grace note functions improved. Added ornaments.
– Full scanning control returned to Mac.
– Mouse glyphs returned to Mac.
– Printing and PDF output: Page size and margin settings properly applied.
– Improved responsiveness and stability.
Windows XP or later (64-bit) (Windows 11 compatible)