InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022 IR3.3 (x64) | 1.67 GB
PolyWorks (PW) is a multifunctional software produced by InnovMetricSoftwareInc., used for processing laser scanning data: reverse engineering, control of geometric parameters of products, architectural tasks, monitoring of deformations of the earth’s surface, and many others. The PolyWorks software package allows you to work efficiently and quickly with very large amounts of data. PolyWorks consists of several modules and has a wide range of tools that make working with data easier and faster. It is important to note that the complex allows you to work with data obtained from three-dimensional scanners of all well-known brands.
• This module is designed for primary data processing.
• Initially, the import of data obtained with a terrestrial three-dimensional scanner or data already processed in other programs. Already at this stage, there are some processing options: data is imported with a given accuracy (point sampling step is set); data can be filtered by distance.
• Primary processing of point clouds is performed: scaling of point clouds; filtering for matching points, that is, ordering (points diverging at distances less than the specified distance are removed). The module performs binding to an external coordinate system and stitching scans.
• The program allows you to select the stitching method, which can be divided into: visual stitching methods; for reference objects. And what is no less important: the program produces statistics and histograms of merging errors, and primary polygonal models are created.
• Data can be exported in many formats (AC, BRE, PIF, PTX, SURF) and as polygon models in DXF, IGES.
• Designed to create a triangulation model, the module allows you to manually define the parameters responsible for the quality and accuracy of the model being created.
• The module is designed to work with TIN surfaces created in PW or imported from other programs.
• The module contains the functions of smoothing, filling “holes”, retriangulation (individual areas can be triangulated again with less accuracy), various mechanisms for creating curves and tools for editing them.
• This module implements functions for creating and editing NURBS-surfaces – surfaces that are created from curves, and the module provides many ways to create these curves: manually – certain curves are drawn at specified points, curves are built at intersections with a model of planes, along sections , a grid of curves is automatically generated according to the model with a given accuracy (step and maximum distance at which they are separated from the model).
Includes tools that allow you to:
• fit geometric primitives into a point cloud (circle, cone, cylinder, plane, point, polyline, sphere and vector);
• construction of polygonal surfaces;
• combining data and reference objects into a single and unique coordinate system;
• profiling, creation of arbitrary and specified sections;
• make detailed comparisons, statistics and reports within or between data, reference objects and primitives;
• all types of measurements, control of the position and condition of complex structures (measurement of geometric dimensions, both linear and angular, areas, volumes);
• export of data and reference objects to many formats.
• Reduction of mostly colored polygonal 3D models. An auxiliary module that allows you to reduce the weight of the model by reducing the number of its constituent elements (triangulas or patches).
• The module allows you to combine the model and its texture map, that is, get a model with textures that displays not only the geometric, but also the physical properties of the model. The texture map must be obtained from the scanner, that is, in the data received from the scanner, in addition to the coordinates, there must be information about the intensity. Two types of data are combined, as a result, the model has the form closest to reality.
• Module for viewing data.
• Models created in the program are saved in an internal format and can be viewed in a free module. The PolyWorks software product is intended for a certain range of tasks, the solution of which is not possible in other software products.
• This range of tasks covers many aspects. For example: Monitoring of deformations of the earth’s surface, landslide processes and soil subsidence under the influence of technogenic factors. By superimposing models created at different points in time, one can obtain the magnitude and direction of displacements. And it will not be individual control points that will characterize the data for these displacements.
• Since the scan is continuous survey, the necessary information can be obtained almost anywhere on the surface. The obtained data are presented in the form of a colored three-dimensional model with the distribution of colors depending on the magnitude of the deformations.
• A simple mouse click at any point of this model displays the magnitude and direction of deformation, as well as the coordinates of this point in different observation cycles. Then, distribution diagrams of these values are constructed, which can be transformed into various graphs, charts and histograms in MS Excel format.
• The 3D model of the earth’s surface allows solving a number of tasks, from calculating the volume of explosive blocks in open pits being developed to the usual topographic plan and materials for land management documentation.
• Using the tools of the PolyWorks software product in automatic mode, in this case, it is also possible to solve the following tasks:
Analysis of surfaces (value and direction of deformation). Analysis of surfaces – cuts (they can be performed in different directions: perpendicular to the board and in horizontal planes: in the first case, this is one of the main parameters for assessing the quality of the explosion and the location of the ore, in the other, we get a topographic plan of the quarry).
• Construction of isolines of the collapse surface. Estimation of collapse and blasted volume (an assessment of collapse using these models can be performed as follows: collapse is divided into calculated blocks (for example, 3 x 3 m) and the volume of each such block is estimated; these calculations are carried out from the calculated plane at a given level) Many other tasks. Tasks of industrial enterprises related to measuring inaccessible and complex objects, building three-dimensional models of objects and preparing materials for use in automatic design systems and enterprise management systems. Monitoring of the state of buildings and structures, in particular, observations of deformations.
• By superimposing models created at different points in time on each other, it is possible to obtain the magnitude and direction of displacements at any point in the structure. It is possible to overlay the current model on a certain “reference” model, the role of which can be played by the design one. In this case, we will have deviations from the “ideal” parameters. An example of such a deformation is the deflection of a hipped roof.
• Deformation monitoring is carried out both for the building as a whole and for individual structural elements, including inaccessible ones.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT