Autodesk Revit 2023 R1 Build 18.104.22.168 Multilingual (Win x64)
Autodesk Revit 2023 R1 Build 22.214.171.124 Multilingual (x64)
x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 10.6 GB
Another engineering and design software company Autodesk Autodesk Revit family is designed for modeling building (Building Information Modeling or abbreviated BIM) design and production. The set of words Revitalization and Revitalize means life-giving and life taken Taz·hdadn and power up the software to create complex designs shows. Facilities and software
Features of Autodesk Revit
– Simple user interface with the ability to learn fast
– two-dimensional and three-dimensional design and drawing maps of the building
– The ability to make connections between architectural plans, structures, and coordination between them and …
– Ability to use as user and group people on a project
– identify and remove errors conformity of views, sections and plans
– 4D BIM capabilities for financial management and project cost estimates based on time
– Ability to calculate meter building and a quick change of the map changes
– exchange data with AutoCAD and 3ds Max software
List of changes made
– The assembly is based on the official ESD distribution of Autodesk Revit 2023 R1 (released after update 2023.0.1).
– Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.1.
– Added the ability to install the US English Content for Revit 2023 module to the installation package.
– Added the ability to install the Russian Content for Revit 2023 module to the installation package.
– Added the ability to opt out of installing the Steel Connections Core Content for Revit 2023 module in the installation package.
– Added the ability to opt out of installing the FormIt Converter For Revit 2023 module in the installation package.
– Added the ability to opt out of installing the Revit 2023 MEP Fabrication Configuration – Imperial module in the installation package.
– Added the ability to opt out of installing the Revit 2023 MEP Fabrication Configuration – Metric module in the installation package.
– Removed Autodesk Desktop App module from installation package.
– Removed Autodesk Genuine Service module from installation package.
– Removed Autodesk Single Sign On Component module from installation package.
– Updated Autodesk Licensing Service module from version 126.96.36.19929 to version 188.8.131.5221.
– Updated Autodesk On-Demand Install Service from version 184.108.40.2068 to version 220.127.116.116.
– Installer updated from version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124.
– Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Crack folder.
– OS:Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit/Windows 10 Enterprise/Windows 10 Pro
— Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
— Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
– Memory:8 GB RAM Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk.
-This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
-Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
– Video Display Resolutions:Minimum:1280 x 1024 with true color / Maximum:Ultra-High (4k) Definition Monitor
– Video Adapter:Basic Graphics:Display adapter capable of 24-bit color / Advanced Graphics:DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3
– 30 GB free disk space
The full install version of Revit 2023 was replaced in early May 2022 with version 126.96.36.199 which already includes the fixes in Revit 2023.0.1 Hotfix.
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !