Blackmagic Design DaVinci Fusion Studio 18.0.1 | 1.2 GbLanguages Supported: English, Franais, Espaol, Portugus, ,
Blackmagic Design has announced Fusion Studio 18.
0. This software update addresses a color issue with the Mandelbrot tool on Apple silicon machines, as well as a language translation issue with user controls. Fusion 18.0.1 also improves gain and gamma display when normalizing viewers.
– Addressed a color issue with Mandelbrot on Apple silicon.
– Addressed a language translation issue with user controls.
– Addressed an issue with gain and gamma when normalizing viewers.
– Addressed a blend and jittering issue on duplicate with Apple silicon.
– Addressed a gain issue with duplicate in some cases.
– General performance and stability improvements.
for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real film scanners. The company’s products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, Uniт ed Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio
Windows or macOs *