Altair Inspire Form 2022.0.1 | 2.8 GbProduct:
Altair Inspire FormVersion:
2022.0.1 Build 4150Supported Architectures:
x64Website Home Page :
The Altair Engineering development team is pleased to announce the availability of Inspire Form 2022.0.1 is a unique software that enables users to optimally design sheet metal components considering manufacturing feasibility and material cost.
New Features and Enhancements 2022.0.1
The Inspire Form 2022.0.1 release includes the following enhancements and resolved issues:
– Stroke definition for binder and bottom pad is now supported
– Self-contact for sold blanks is now supported
– Fixed an issue with dark patches in the report when published from dark mode
– Fixed an issue with prefixes in callouts
– Fixed an issue where frames were skipped when animated through all operations
– Fixed an application crash when automatically adding a gravity operation
– Fixed an issue with animation speed when tracers were on
– Fixed an application crash when loading models from Inspire Studio
– Fixed an issue ending runs from the Run Status window
– Fixed an issue where the run fails to start for non-planar solid blanks
Altair Inspire Formis a complete stamping simulation environment that can effectively be used by product designers and process engineers to optimize designs, simulate robust manufacturing and reduce material costs. With the fast and easy feasibility module, users can analyze parts in seconds to predict formability early in the product development cycle. The automated blank nesting proposes an efficient layout of the flattened blank on the sheet coil to maximize material utilization. The tryout module includes a highly scalable incremental solver, helping users to iterate and simulate multi-stage forming, trimming and springback in a modern and intuitive user interface, reducing complexity and making the production of high quality parts more economical.
Altair Inspire Form also offers an innovative user experience to seamlessly transition between design and analysis through a highly intuitive user interface designed for beginners and experts alike. It enables part and process designers to evaluate manufacturability early in the development cycle to avoid costly trials downstream. Altair Inspire Form automatically generates a report for fitted and nested blanks to help maximize material utilization
Altair Inspire Form Tryout – Manual Setup
This quick video tutorial shows how to perform a manual setup in the tryout (incremental analysis) workflow.
Altair is a global technology companythat provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me