PLAXIS LE CONNECT Edition V21 Update 6 | 1.0 GbProduct:
CONNECT Edition V21 Update 6 (21.06.00.57)Supported Architectures:
x64Website Home Page :
The PLAXIS development team is pleased to announce the availability of PLAXIS LE CONNECT Edition V21 Update 6 (21.06.00.57). This software helps you efficiently manage complex geotechnical projects with multiple scenarios.
The following user requests have been incorporated in this release:
–  LEM – Blast Disturbance Factors are now applied to Anisotropic Linear Model (ALM2) materials, rock mass or bedding components, in addition to Hoek-Brown materials by choosing a Hoek-Brown material as a child of an ALM2 material.
–  LEM – Added access to the calculated slip surface coordinates through the Slope Stability Python API.
–  LEM – Added output of the Slice Information normally available on the Slice Information dialog through the Slope Stability Python API.
A large number of issues have been addressed, including:
–  SoilVision Soils – Added some missing entries to SoilVision Soils project settings country list.
–  LEM – Corrected clearing of a distributed load on a 3D region when a different 3D region was deleted.
–  LEM – Improved selection and right-click options for distributed loads in 3D View modes.
–  LEM – Corrected regression where the Block Model material specification dialog was not displaying anything for new models.
–  LEM – Batch Analysis from the PLAXIS LE Manager was not updating the model runtimes in all cases.
–  LEM – Corrected a few display cases where FOS was being displayed on labels instead of the Ky seismic coefficient label when seismic analysis was applied to a Multi-Plane Analysis (MPA) model.
–  LEM – Fixed the error encountered following the steps in the 2D Spatial Variability tutorial, caused by the recent addition of the option to use the Ru water parameter for Probability Analysis.
–  Groundwater – Fixed case where Average Step Function data input as a percentage for Relative Humidity was not converted to decimal format for the Groundwater solver.
–  Groundwater – Fixed errors pasting data and importing from .CSV files into the Groundwater Initial Conditions dialogs and improved the import workflow to be consistent with other import operations.
–  Consolidation – Graphs of the variables k and flux were not displayed in the correct units when the model units were not meters and seconds in a Consolidation analysis.
–  Consolidation – Fixed an error solving a 1D model when a Range Graph range option is set to Entire Model or Entire Region instead of a Custom Range.
–  Fixed case where the Site Photo dialog was displaying incorrectly when loaded on a secondary monitor.
PLAXIS LEcan be used for projects involving engineering analysis of slope stability, groundwater flow, consolidation, or a combination of these complex scenarios.
PLAXIS 2D LE(formerly 2D SVSLOPE, 2D SVFLUX, 2D SVSOLID, SV SOILS, and SVSOILS Advanced) covers your 2D workflows.
PLAXIS 3D LE(formerly 2D/3D SVSLOPE, 2D/3D SVSLOPE Advanced, 2D/3D SVFLUX, 2D/3D SVSOLID, and 2D/3D SVSOLID Advanced) supports your 3D workflows.
With PLAXIS LE, users can reliably complete numerous limit-equilibrium slope stability models with intuitive workflows and fast analysis. Advance your digital workflows with the ability to design 3D geometry and analyze both 2D and 3D scenarios in a single application. Efficiently represent materials spatially with various methods, and use the SOILVISION Soils Database for resourceful material management.
Combining PLAXIS LE and FE in PLAXIS
Bentley Systemsis a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure.
Version:CONNECT Edition V21 Update 6 (21.06.00.57)
Website Home Page :www.plaxis.com
System Requirements:Windows *
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me