File Size : 252 Mb
The GIMP is a multiplatform photo manipulation tool.
GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a variety of image manipulation tasks, including photo retouching, image composition, and image construction. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
– Full suite of painting tools including brushes, a pencil, an airbrush, cloning, etc.
– Tile-based memory management so image size is limited only by available disk space
– Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high-quality anti-aliasing
– Full Alpha channel support
– Layers and channels
– A procedural database for calling internal GIMP functions from external programs, such as Script-Fu
– Advanced scripting capabilities
– Multiple undo/redo (limited only by disk space)
– Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip
– File formats supported include GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP and many others
– Selection tools including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier and intelligent
– Plug-ins that allow for the easy addition of new file formats and new effect filters