Languages: MultilingualFile Size: 138.63 MB
PaperScan Scanner Software is a powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning application centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.
PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
You prefer to use your scanner’s software for document acquisition
Use PaperScan to import any image/PDF files, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate them with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2. PaperScan is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol.
Professional Edition Features
– Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import
– Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP
– Save as multipage TIFF JBIG2 and PDF/A
– Send as email
– Save as PDF-OCR
– Digital signature
– Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative
– Automatic blank page removal
– Support for scanning with separator sheets
– Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
– Automatic color detection
– PDF Encryption support (read & write)
– Flatbed and document feeder support
– Duplex scanning support
– Support PDF/A conformance levels and versions, as output format
– Mixed Raster Content
– Save to SharePoint on-premises
New Features in version 4
– Support for 64-bit drivers.
– Autosave of images between sessions.
– Enhanced user profiles.
– Additional output formats including PDF 2.0,PDF/A-4.
– Save output to SharePoint Online and On-Premise.
– Dramatically improved OCR accuracy and speed
– Additional OCR output formats, including Word and Text.
– OCRing of multiple languages in a single document.
– Split and rename by barcode.
– Windows Vista or higher operating system
– 1.3GHz processor or better
– 512MB of RAM (1GB or more recommended)