Map 3D (.0.2) Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 (x64) | 2.26 GB
The cartographic software product AutoCAD Map 3D is intended for infrastructure planning and management. It allows you to work with CAD and GIS data coming from various sources. Using complex models of gas and electricity supply systems, water supply and sewerage, you can streamline information about objects, subordinating it to industry standards and business requirements. Integrating spatial information into a database makes data accessible to all professionals, helping to improve the quality, productivity and efficiency of facility management.
– Publish to ArcGIS
Publish FDO feature layer data to an ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
– Export to FBGD
Export FDO vector layer data to file geodatabase (FBGD) format.
– Coordinate system for ArcGIS Connector
Specifies the coordinate system used when importing data from ArcGIS.
– Update of coordinate systems
In accordance with the wishes of customers, we have made changes to some coordinate systems.
– The assembly is based on the original Russian and English distributions combined into a single package, from which everything that is not directly related to the installation of the Map 3D add-on has been removed.
– For a modern installer, a solution was developed and implemented for choosing the interface language of the installed program.
– The interface language of the installer itself is set based on the OS interface language.
– AutoCAD Map 3D 2023.0.2 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
– Updated Autodesk On-Demand Install Service from version 188.8.131.528 to version 184.108.40.2067.
– Installer updated from version 220.127.116.11 to version 18.104.22.168.
– The assembly does not include medicine. The cure is included in my build of AutoCAD 2023, on top of which it is recommended to install this addon.
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 with interface language identical to the language of the installed Map 3D Addon
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later), Windows 11 ; Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (version 1607 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or faster recommended)
• 16 GB or more RAM
• Video adapter with 1 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth with DirectX 11 support (4 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended)
• 1920×1080 screen resolution with True Color (up to 3840×2160 recommended for high resolution and 4K displays)
• 20 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large amounts of data
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of free disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Workstation-class video adapter with 8 GB of VRAM or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 (4K) or higher, True Color, Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, and DirectX